If you’re importing UoM email, Go ahead and try the steps below after you login to your Gmail account,
1. At the top right, click the gear .
2. Select Settings.
3. Select the Accounts and Import tab.
4. In the "Check mail from other accounts (using POP3)" section, click Add a POP3 mail account you own.
5.Enter YOUR full UoM email address , then click Next Step.
6. Enter your password. Now you have a few options to choose from. Here’s our recommended settings:
Label incoming messages - Check the box if you’d like to easily see which emails in your inbox came from this account.
Click Add Account.
7. Once your account has been added successfully, you'll be asked if you want to be able to send mail as this address. Select 'Yes' and Click 'Next Step'.
8. Enter your Name that should be appeared in the email and check 'Treat as an alias'. Click 'Next Step'.
9. Enter the SMTP server - submit.uom.lk, Port - 587, your UoM username, and your password for that account. Select 'Secured connection using TLS' and then click 'Add Account'.